Thursday, September 9, 2010

ABC's of ME

ABC's

A - Age: 28
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: Doing Laundry
D - Dog's name: No dog.
E - Essential start your day item: Irish Breakfast Tea (Twinings)
F - Favorite color(s): sunlight-through-leaves green, and crimson
G - Gold or silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'1"
I - I am: I am happy!
J - Job: Looking for one. If you know of one... let me know!
K - Kids: One. Patch. Incredible.
L - Living arrangements: Shoebox apartment
M - Mom's name: Terri
N - Nickname: Mir
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I gave birth...does that count as other than my own birth?
P - Pet peeve: Cell phones at the dinner table.
Q - Quote from a movie: "Hip..Hop...Hiphopanonymous?"
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 0
T - Time you wake up: 6 AM!
U - Unique thing about your car: It has traveled from California to Georgia
V - Vegetable you hate: cherry tomatoes
W - Ways you run late: I have an almost 2 year old...nuf said.
X - X-rays you've had: everywhere. I'm accident prone.
Y - Yummy food you make: Curry!
Z - Zoo favorite: Pittsburgh Zoo's kangaroo walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment